Saturday 10 March 2012

It's been a while..

HEY!
..soo it's been a while since I've posted - probably because of the busy busy week I've had! I literally have been hibernating in my room studying since Monday, which was not too fun, but I'm officially done midterms as of this afternoon, YAY! Too bad I have about a hand full of essays to get written - including a History paper that is worth 30% and is 2,500 words, due Tuesday, that I've been neglecting because of the psych midterm I had today! Whoops. Soo guess how I'm spending my Saturday night? That's right with my laptop and books about the Nazi regime - super fun right?   

Anywhoooo on a side note, I'm officially obsessed with One Direction. I don't know how I stumbled upon them, perhaps twitter - I forget, but they are super cute and BRITISH/IRISH! (for all of you who don't know, that's a major plus for me lol, British accents are the key to my heart..)! In particular the song "What Makes You Beautiful" makes my heart melt in a super fan girl kinda way.. whatever I'm not ashamed - watch the video and see what I mean (in particular 2:25.. swoon) 
Officially Obsessed w/ One Direction!
In other news I finally got my glasses! I actually enjoy wearing them because I find them super cute! They're Ralph Lauren Polo and I often describe them as 'Ryan Gosling glasses' hehe! I only need them for reading and when I'm on my laptop, but have found myself wearing them on days when I'm too lazy (or too busy) to put on makeup - it's a win win situation! 

This upcoming week is going to be a bit stressful and hectic as well, with lots of things to hand in, but also a lot of things to look forward to! Monday and Tuesday will basically be writing my essay/doing all of my other forgotten homework that needs tending to, and hopefully a few good sweat sessions (like bootcamp, and perhaps a swim)!  Wednesday I'm going to see Legally Blonde the musical here at Western, Thursday is possibly the MIT formal (or more homework blah), Friday is trying a new restaurant with some friends, which I'm really looking forward to! We're going to Veg Out which is a vegan restaurant here in London - I'll let you know how it is! and FINALLY Saturday is ST. PATTIES DAY! I cannot wait - I've already started planning my outfit, with the first purchase being this little gem: 
GO GREEN!
All that's left is a few beads, and perhaps a temporary tattoo and feather boa?! We'll see what I can find at the dollar store! This week is going to be good post wise so STAY TUNED! Until then wish me luck with this essay! 
AliwS


2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome back girl! I LOVE the glasses! I should wear mine one day...suggesting that I'm more intelligent than I really am. ;)

    Go to formal! You'll regret it more if you don't honestly, speaking from experience. Sleep is overrated?

    And yay--veg out! :) Let me know what time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sabrina and I are thinking that formal is sounding like a good idea - plus it's a reason to get dressed up! Woohoo! I'll talk to Sabrina about the time for Friday tonight and we can discuss at bootcamp! :) see you then!

    ReplyDelete